Cycle in Andalucia, Spain
Looking for the perfect solution for your next warm weather cycling holiday or training camp?
We have contracted discounted rates in a choice of hotel or apartment acomodation near Estepona in Southern Spain. We have a local bike hire company who supply a full range of bikes fitted to your size and delivered to your accomodation. And we can provide airport transfers if required.
So all that's left for you to do is explore the many routes available locally and decide where to eat each night!
There is a wide variety of routes to suit everyone. The rolling coast road will take you to Gibraltar and Cadiz, turn inland and there are lots of climbs of varying difficulty including 'Puerto Penas Blancas' which featured in the 2013 Vuelta Espana.
We have selected a location on the south coast of Spain, served by Malaga airport which makes it easily accessible. Both Aer Lingus and Ryanair have daily flights from Dublin all year and there are also services from Cork and Belfast and many UK and European airports. Read more...
Choice of accomodation
We offer a choice of two accommodation types
3 Star Hotel Dona Luisa - located in the sea front town of San Luis de Sabinillas
4 Star Albayt Resort accommodation – located close to Estepona
Prices - Per Person for 7 Nights including breakfast
|Accommodation||7 Nights without bike hire|
|Albayat Apartments (including breakfast)||€165|
|Donna Luisa Hotel (including breakfast)||€199|
Prices do not include flights. See notes below.
- Hotel prices are based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room
- Apartment prices are based on 4 people sharing a 2-bedroom apartment.
- Supplement for 2 people sharing a 1-bedroom apartment €82 per person per week
Notes Albayt Apart-Hotel:
- Apartments are self catering, but breakfast is provided in the hotel restaurant
- Cleaning provided twice per week (every 3 days)
- Cost includes 1 FREE entrance to the exclusive Albayt Spa & Fitness Centre
Additional options available:
- Private transfer from Malaga Airport to your accommodation (approx 1 hour)
- Bike hire – FELT road bikes (mountain bike and hybrids also available if required)
- Guided rides - €150 for 3 hours escorted ride with a local cyclist guide
- Bike maintenance (parts must be paid for locally)
- Flights – You can self-book or Neenan Travel can provide a reservation service for a nominal fee
- Accessories available for hire e.g. pedals, helmets etc
- Full range of training/race food & gels, bottles, clothing etc available for purchase
- Travel insurance
- Shorter stay options – various durations available from 3 day upwards
- Half board and full board options at Albayat resort only